Friday, January 6, 2012

Got Instagram Photos?

I don't know about you, but I love Instagram! One of my favourite things to do is play with my photos. Editing, scrapbooking, adding cool effects... and with my iPhone, I could get instant gratification by using apps like Instagram.
The only problem is that they would then stay on my phone. My iPhone is sadly no more, because my then 2 year old decided that a water glass was the right place to put it. But thankfully, I still have my photos and I decided to put them in a little book today. I used our square flipbook (with coil binding), I can't wait to get it in the mail!
Remember, these and all your photo projects can be made with our easy and intuitive online studio at MamasMemories.ca!

Check it out at http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectId=2098753&productId=44&projectSponsor=283163
Here is the cover:



what a finished flipbook looks like:

And here is another Instagram project, an 18 x 24 inch poster! Super easy and quick:

Here is the link: http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectID=2099438&productId=27&sponsorID=283163 

Come visit www.mamasmemories.ca and create with me, we have tons of helpful and speedy templates for your photo enjoyment!
Contact me for help and information on getting the best deals and creating these and other amazing projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment