Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Opportunity Workshop!

You have heard of life-changing opportunities? Well, this is one of them.

As a Personal Publishing Consultant for Heritage Makers, I have been able to make a difference in my own life and the lives of others - and increase my income at the same time.

I absolutely love what I do and I want to share this great opportunity with you!

As a Heritage Makers Consultant, you CAN:

* Work from home

* Set your own schedule

* Go forward with confidence because...No sales experience is needed

* Have more storage in your home because...There's no sales quotas or inventory to store

* Set your own income goals and have unlimited income potential

* Earn several hundred to several thousand dollars a month

* Offer high-quality, affordable, meaningful products

* Help others preserve, share and celebrate their photos and stories

* Enjoy getting your own products and publishing at a discount/commission

* Be part of a GROWING company

* Take advantage of a ground floor opportunity

* Work with dynamic people

* Earn free exotic trips and include your family in great vacations and events

* Take some time for YOU - with personal and professional development opportunities

* Offer a product that Oprah loves! Oprah's choice in "All-time Favorite Gifts" - O Magazine, Dec. 2008

...and so much more!

I think you would make an outstanding consultant and that is why I am inviting you to be my special guest tonight - and you don't even have to leave your house!

You can find out more about this great company and rewarding business from one of the founders of Heritage Makers, on TONIGHT'S "The Business of Heritage Makers - and the Rewards of Being a Consultant" ONLINE presentation. Just click on the link below to reserve your space and login tonight to watch and listen from your own computer.

TONIGHT!

6 PM Pacific, 7 PM Mountain, 8 PM Central, 9 PM Eastern

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/807747525

Can't make it tonight? Please contact me at any time. I would love to share more information with you and answer any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment